Tuesday, May 16, 2017

~Vintage Farmhouse Style~


I started doing Shows years ago because I had accumulated too much for my own home.  I buy what I love for the home and garden in a vintage farmhouse style and have a few different venues that I will be selling at in 2017. 



These photos are from a a fun Pop-up Shop I participated in April at a beautiful vineyard in West Linn called Tumwater Barrel House Tasting Room.  It was the perfect venue where you could order a glass of wine and shop the many different vendors wares.

I will be keeping you posted on upcoming Shows as they approach here on my blog as well as my Instagram account and Facebook page.  My booths are always filled with vintage farmhouse furniture, chippy architectural pieces, lots of garden elements and of course ....ironstone.

The next event is at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, OR in Columbia Hall this Saturday May 20th 10-4 with an early buying option starting at 9 am.  You can go to Linda's site HERE for more info. 

If you are local I'd love to see you.  My booth is straight down the aisle from the main entrance along the back wall #78

I know I've been MIA from this Blog lately and have some changes to share that we've been working on around our home and you can always keep in touch with me on my Instagram account where I post daily.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there. I signed up for your blog quite a while ago ( maybe 2 years ago?) and I don't get your emails. When I went to sign up again to get your blog updates, it said I was already signed up. I would love to get your updates, but don't know how to make it happen. Can you please help me? Thank you, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Pamela, I'm not really sure other than clicking on it and don't know why it isn't working properly, but you aren't the first person to tell me this. I might be able to add the gadget on my sidebar again and see if it doesn't start working again... Sorry for the inconvenience

      Delete
    2. Pamela, This has happened to me on 2 different blogs I followed for more than a year. This isn't one of them though. Very frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Oh My goodness, why can't I live somewhere close to you?!?! I could just live in your booth! Love everything you do. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. I wish you lived closer too!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited to see you this next Saturday. I live about 30 mins away. I have been a long time follower on your blog... Cant wait... Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to meeting you as well 😊

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous display! Too bad you are so far away. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous... wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I lived closer! I'd love to see your show in person.... Also, I have a bunch of white ironstone pieces that I'd love to "unload"! :)

    ReplyDelete